Hollister Adapt Stoma Powder
Hollister Adapt Stoma Powder comes in a 1 oz squeeze puff bottle and absorbs moisture to allow easier placement of your ostomy skin barrier. This ostomy product is used sparingly to protect peristomal skin by creating a sticky gel. The convenient squeeze puff bottle allows aeration of the powder onto the skin.
It is important to note that stoma powder cannot be substituted with baby powder. It is specially formulated to deal with irritation caused by leakage or stomal output for the skin surrounding a stoma. Often, people do not realize that they are tearing the top line of their skin when they remove their ostomy barrier. This leads to irritation that this powder can help alleviate. Skin that remains moist and irritated should be examined by a doctor, as this may require medical attention. Medical professionals can also provide further insight into the healing qualities of stoma powder.
Hollister Adapt Stoma Powder Availability:Shipments usually take 3-5 business days to deliver for orders received before 12:00 PM EST Mon-Fri. Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST and over the weekends could take longer. Shipping delays can be affected due to weather, backorders, holidays, or inaccurate shipping information. At this time, all sales are final and returns are suspended.
As Low As:
|Item #||Size||Package Options|
|7906||1 oz. Squeeze Puff Bottle||Sold individually - |
Automatic Delivery Price: $8.96
Order NowAdd to Cart
Customers Also Purchased
How to use Adapt Stoma Powder
- Wash and dry your skin where you will be applying the powder.
- Gently squeeze the puff bottle to apply a small amount of powder to the irritated skin.
- Gently brush away any excess powder.
- Apply your ostomy pouching system.
Precautions and Notes:
- Adapt Stoma Powder is for external use only.
- This ostomy product is advised for single-patient use, as sharing this product with others may increase the risk of infection.
- Discontinue using this powder when your skin is no longer broken and moist to the touch.
- It is not designed to prevent skin irritation.
- A healthcare professional should evaluate broken or irritated skin or skin that is getting worse.
- A skin protective wipe can be used over the powder.
- Other powders, such as talcum and baby powder, cannot be used as a substitute which may lead to further irritations.