It is natural to have several questions along the way on your catheterization journey. ConvaTec is committed to supporting your needs and making continence care more convenient and comfortable.
The GentleCath me+™ Program is a free support program designed to help intermittent catheter users like you navigate life a little easier. The goal of GentleCath me+™ is to make sure your catheterization needs are taken care of so you can be less stressed and focus on what matters to you most.
What are the Benefits of the GentleCath me+™ Program?
When you enroll in the complimentary GentleCath me+™ program, you will gain full access to several valuable benefits:
- With GentleCath™ Video Trainer, you can create your personalized video guide with tips and advice tailored to you and the specific intermittent catheter you are using.
- GentleCath me+™ Support consists of a team of WOC nurses and product specialists available by phone or email to answer questions and offer advice.
- GentleCath me+™ Answers is your “go-to” resource for answering all of your catheterization questions in great detail.
- GentleCath me+™ Community highlights real stories from other intermittent catheter users and provides a wealth of help and advice.
- Personalized product sampling offers to help ensure you are using the best intermittent catheter for your unique needs.
We will go into more detail about each of these benefits, but let’s first discuss the available GentleCath Intermittent Catheters.
The Four Types of GentleCath™ Intermittent Catheters
GentleCath™ users feel confident using products designed for safety and ease of use. Each individual has their own unique set of needs when it comes to catheterization, which is why GentleCath™ offers a variety of product solutions.
The four types of GentleCath™ Intermittent Catheters are:
1. GentleCath™ Glide Catheter
The GentleCath™ Glide Catheter is a less messy option for a fast and convenient catheterization experience. The FeelClean™ Technology offers a smooth, slippery surface and reduced residue. Also, it features a handling sleeve for a touchless experience, which helps you avoid getting bacteria from your hands on the catheter.
Benefits of Using GentleCath™ Glide Catheters
- Quick lubrication: GentleCath™ Glide catheters are ready to use as soon as you break the included water sachet and wet the length of the catheter.
- Low-friction hydrophilic surface: The smooth, slippery surface makes the catheterization insertion experience more comfortable and prevents any tissue trauma.
- FeelClean™ Technology: The unique FeelClean™ technology is less messy and reduces the residuals left behind when catheterizing.
- A touchless handling sleeve: GentleCath™ Glide catheters have a no-touch handling sleeve to help prevent contamination of the catheter with bacteria from the hands.
- Not made with DEHP: DEHP (di(2-Ethylhexyl)phthalate) a plastic softener that may be linked to cancer and reduced fertility.
2. GentleCath™ Hydrophilic Catheter
The GentleCath™ Hydrophilic Catheter allows for a simple catheterization experience from beginning to end. The included sterile water sachet activates the coating, and the handling strip allows you to catheterize without touching the catheter tube itself, reducing the risk of infection.
3. GentleCath™ Uncoated Catheter
The GentleCath™ Uncoated Intermittent Catheter makes insertion and removal smooth and easy with its soft rounded tip and polished eyelets to minimize friction. The GentleCath™ Uncoated Catheter is available with both straight and coudé tips.
4. GentleCath™ Pro-Closed System Catheter
With the GentleCath™ Pro-Closed System Catheter, you can use your catheter wherever and whenever you need it. This all-in-one intermittent catheter minimizes the risk of infection with its touch-free design of a pre-attached collection bag.
GentleCath me+™ Video Trainer
With the GentleCath me+™ Video Trainer, just answer a few simple questions, and you will be able to view your very own video within a couple of minutes. Detailed instructions and tips tailored to you serve as an educational aid to provide clear instruction on the use of your particular type of intermittent catheter.
GentleCath me+™ Support
When adjusting to catheterizing, you might find yourself dealing with a range of practical, physical, and emotional challenges. GentleCath me+™ Support brings you the products and support you need, tips and advice you can use, and an inspiring community to be a part of. You’ll get the support you need throughout your entire journey.
GentleCath me+™ Support is customized to provide the proper support at the right time throughout all stages of your journey. A team of dedicated nurses and product specialists can give you the support and answers you need.
You can fill out a contact form, call them directly, or send an email from HERE.
GentleCath me+™ Answers
You can get answers to commonly asked questions and explore articles providing tips, tricks, resources, and solutions with the GentleCath me+™ Answers benefit. Topics span relationships, travel, physical activities, and everyday life.
GentleCath me+™ Answers is committed to helping you find answers to the questions you may have as an intermittent catheter user. There is a place to ask your unique questions that you would like answered.
GentleCath me+™ Community
In the GentleCath me+™ Community, you can read inspiring stories and experiences from other intermittent catheter users while discovering an entire community of help and advice.
Everyone’s catheterization journey will be different, so the GentleCath me+™ Community was designed to help create meaningful connections and facilitate encouragement between intermittent catheter users.
GentleCath me+™ Personalized Product Sampling
With a valid prescription from your physician, you can request GentleCath™ Intermittent Catheter samples for both men and women. Just answer a few simple questions, and you will be contacted by a ConvaTec representative regarding the GentleCath™ Intermittent Catheter sample that interests you.
Enroll in GentleCath me+™
Enrolling in GentleCath me+™ gives you all the valuable resources and support you need all at no cost to you. You will have access to a dedicated team of WOC nurses and specialists to information on products and lifestyle. You don’t have to figure it out alone with the GentleCath me+™ program.
We at Personally Delivered are proud to be a part of the ConvaTec family. We are also available to speak to you about any questions you may have about GentleCath me+™ or any of the GentleCath™ Intermittent Catheters we carry. Our dedicated and compassionate catheter experts are just a phone call away and ready to assist.
So if you are a GentleCath™ Intermittent Catheter user, why not enroll in GentleCath me+™ and get back to living your life the way you want to!