The Infyna Chic is the most recent hydrophilic female catheter from Hollister. This intermittent hydrophilic catheter for women is now available at Personally Delivered, and we are excited to share with you all of the beautiful features. Hollister understands that discretion is critical to women who catheterize, so let’s dive into learning more about this discreet and easy-to-use new female intermittent catheter.
The Hollister Infyna Chic Hydrophilic Female Catheter Features
This intermittent hydrophilic catheter for women was designed not only with discreetness but with ease-of-use in mind. The beautiful pastel pink pocket-sized carrying case’s lid flips open and closed using just one hand.
The Infyna Chic hydrophilic female catheter is 5-inches in length, giving assurance that the bladder is fully drained.
The Infyna Chic Intermittent Catheter allows for touch-free insertion as it is just the right stiffness to glide into the urethra. The heat-polished eyelets are an added benefit to allow for greater comfort during the insertion process.
Uniquely color-coded funnels
The unique French size funnel colors of the Infyna Chic hydrophilic intermittent catheters are an array of beautiful pastel colors, unlike the traditional catheter funnels that are much brighter. These attractive, elegant colors give this female catheter a delicate feminine appeal.
This hydrophilic female catheter is also pre-hydrated in its own water solution. This pre-hydration means the catheter is ready-to-go when you are. Since the fluid is water-based instead of gel-based, standard fabrics will not stain if you accidentally spill. Upon flipping the cap closed, there is no worry about any liquids leaking from the container.
As a bonus, the case is not only discreet but recyclable. This feature means less environmental waste and a reduced carbon footprint.
The Hollister Infyna Chic Catheter Unique French Size Funnel Colors
The universal color-coding system that’s a part of catheter sizing allows you to look at the funnel color to ensure you are using the proper prescribed French size. Unlike the traditional bold and brighter shades of other catheter funnels mentioned in the features above, the Hollister Chic Hydrophilic Female Catheter funnels are a delicate array of beautiful and feminine pastels.
How to Use the Hollister Infyna Chic Hydrophilic Female Catheter
Collect your supplies
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer or anti-bacterial hand soap
- A toilet
- A moist towelette or personal wipe
- Your Hollister Infyna Chic catheter
- Wash your hands with anti-bacterial soap or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Use a moist towelette or personal wipe and cleanse the genital area.
- Either sit or stand near the toilet and open your legs.
- Flip open the cap of the Infyna Chic catheter with your thumb. This action will break the seal.
- Grip the catheter’s funnel with your dominant hand, making sure not to touch the catheter tube itself.
- Using your non-dominant hand, spread the labia open and gently start inserting the catheter into the urethra until urine begins to flow.
- Once urine stops flowing, slowly remove the catheter and insert it back into its case. Once the cap is closed, there is no worry about leaking.
- You can now carry the catheter to a place for disposal or throw the catheter away and recycle the case.
You should not feel sharp pain or hurt in any way during the catheterization process. If you experience these feelings, try taking a deep breath and attempt insertion of the catheter again.
Also remember, that all catheters are intended to be single-use devices. Attempting to reuse a catheter increases the risk of urinary tract infections (UTIs) and can damage the hydrophilic coating, making catheterization more painful.
Real Women Talk About Life With the Hollister Infyna Chic Catheter
Where to Buy Hollister Infyna Chic Hydrophilic Female Catheters
We are proud to carry the Hollister Infyna Chic Hydrophilic Intermittent Female Catheter at Personally Delivered. Should you have more questions about this female catheter, our friendly and knowledgeable Product Experts are ready to assist.
As a friendly reminder, all catheters, including the new Hollister Infyna Chic Hydrophilic Intermittent Female Catheter, require a physician’s prescription. With a valid prescription, our team can help guide you through finding the right size and type of catheter that will suit your unique needs.