Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Looking to purchase your home delivery medical supplies
using your insurance?
Click the button below to learn more about 180 Medical and how they can help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Personally Delivered require prescriptions?While many of the products we carry do not require a prescription, other products, such as intermittent catheters, require a valid doctor's prescription by law. In other words, we can only sell this to you on the written order of a physician. However, we make it easy for you! Our website automatically lets you know which products will require a prescription when you order and you can upload your prescriptions right in your personal account.
Or, if you prefer to fax us a doctor's prescription, please fax it to .
Will Medicare pay for my supplies?Medicare will pay for medical equipment and supplies only if a supplier has a Medicare supplier number. We do not have a Medicare supplier number. Medicare will not pay for any medical equipment and supplies we sell or rent to you. You will be personally and entirely responsible for payment.
What are your business hours at Personally Delivered, and what's the best method of contacting you?
Our customer support team can be reached from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, EST, Monday through Friday. Always feel free to contact us through email at CustomerService@PersonallyDelivered.com, or you can call us at during business hours. Outside of our team's office hours, you can fill out a quick contact form on our website, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
What products and services does Personally Delivered provide?
With over 40 years of experience in helping people find the right products for their unique needs, Personally Delivered is proud to offer a vast selection of medical supplies, including:
- Urologic supplies like intermittent catheters (closed system catheters, hydrophilic catheters, uncoated straight catheters, pediatric catheters for children), Foley catheters, external catheters, leg and drain bags, extension tubing, straps holder, catheter lubricating jelly, and more
- Ostomy supplies such as ostomy pouching system (both one-piece and two-piece), advanced technology options like ConvaTec's Moldable Technology skin barriers, ostomy belts, filters, deodorizers, adhesive remover wipes, barrier wipes, and plenty of other options to complete your ostomy care routine
- Incontinence supplies like diapers/briefs in sizes from newborn and youth to adult and bariatric, protective underwear, pads and liners, male guards and pouches, underpads to protect your chair and mattress, etc.
- Skin care including soaps, shampoos, perineal cleansers, soothing creams and ointments, antiseptic solutions, barrier sprays, and all types of wipes and washcloths to suit your needs
- Wound care options such as specialized bandages, gauze, sponges, dressings, and more
- Specialized food and nutritional products like enteral feeding supplies, dietary shakes, thickened foods, and some over-the-counter supplements, to name a few
- And many other accessories and products in a wide variety and range, including mobility options, vascular compression hose, irrigation supplies, syringes, tape, oral swabs, thermometers, enema bags, and much, much more!
If you're not sure whether we carry the specific products you need, contact our helpful support team! We'll be glad to help you find the products you need at prices you can afford.
How much will my supplies cost at Personally Delivered?
We make it a point to be transparent about pricing, and we work hard to offer our customers the best prices. Whether you're on the phone with one of our friendly experts or ordering your supplies online, you'll always get the upfront cost of each item, box, or a case of supplies you choose.
How does Personally Delivered ship my supplies?
When you order from Personally Delivered, we understand your medical supplies are private to you. We ship it discreetly right to your door through a trusted shipping carrier (UPS or FedEx).
A few important things to note:
- Orders received after 12:00 pm EST will be processed the following business day.
- Orders received over the weekend will be processed the following business day.
- Shipments usually take 3-5 business days to deliver for orders received before 12:00 pm EST Mon-Fri.
- Orders placed over holidays may experience shipping delays. We suggest calling us for an update during these times.
- If a product is on backorder, we will reach out within 24 hours. If the product becomes available within this time, it will be released, but shipment delayed.
*Please make sure to check your Spam and Junk mailboxes for order confirmations and invoice copies. These can also be found in your Account by viewing Order Communications to the right of each order in the Order History option.
How do I reorder from Personally Delivered?
We have an easy option for you to set up a recurring order for the items you need, so you'll never run out of the products you need. Check out our Automatic Delivery Program here.
How much does Personally Delivered charge for shipping?
When you choose Personally Delivered, we offer free shipping on all orders $40 or more. All other orders will automatically calculate your shipping costs for you in the shopping cart, so the price of shipping is fully transparent and understandable. Please note that if your order falls below $40 after discounts, coupons, or other savings are applied, your order will not qualify for free shipping.
Does Personally Delivered offer overnight shipping?
At this time, we are not offering overnight shipping due to high demands in shipping and delivery. Our inside sales division is also not able to assist in the overnight shipping process.
Can I change the number of supplies I receive every month?
You have complete control over your orders. However, if your products require a medical prescription, such as catheters, your doctor must update the amount of the type of prescribed supplies that you receive. With your consent, we can contact your doctor to obtain the prescription, or you can easily upload your new prescription with your order online.
What payment methods does Personally Delivered accept?
We aim to be as accommodating as possible. Personally Delivered is glad to accept payment through Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, HSA, and FSA accounts.
How does HIPPA protect my account information?
How do I create an account?
To create an account for online ordering, follow these easy instructions:
- Click Account on the upper right hand of your screen
- From the dropdown menu, click Register
- Set your account login information
- Set your billing address for the credit card you will be using. NOTE: This step is critical. The billing address MUST match the credit card you are using.
- Set your shipping address
- Click Register
How do I change my password?
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to change your password:
- Go to the Account Login page by clicking Account on the upper right hand of your screen
- Click the Reset / Forgot Password
- You will be asked to enter the email address where a password reset link will be sent to. NOTE: You must enter the email address that you initially signed up with or you will not be provided a link. Also, please be sure to check your Junk and Spam mailboxes for the reset password link.
- Head over to your email account and click on the email from Personally Delivered
- Click on the link provided to reset your password
- You will be asked to reset your password and instructions are provided. NOTE: You may not use previous passwords and the new password must be at least 8 alphanumeric characters.
- Click Update Password and you are all set!
An alternate option if the above is for any reason not working for you is to call Customer Service at . They will be able to go into your account and provide you with a temporary password that will immediately allow you to reset to a new password.
We also have videos to help with many of the frequently asked questions we hear about the most. Those can be found in your Account Menu once you are logged in under the option Account Help.